Tickets for HSR train from Taoyuan to Hsinchu

The HSR from Taoyuan isn't classed as I'm familiar (standard, first, etc)
but it's divided into 'Reserved Seating' and 'Unreserved Seating' cars. The
NT$125 ticket advised is for unreserved, which can be quite busy (I had to
stand and it was pretty crowded, I think my suitcase annoyed a local). It's
probably worth the extra money for a reserved ticket even though it's only
a short journey.

I also got confused by the extra numbers on the platform signs. There
are only two platforms; the other numbers are for carriages. Unreserved
seating is in cars 10, 11 and 12 (back of the train).

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51