Re: Spare Thinkpad power brick, anyone?

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 09:36:33PM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
>On Sat, 21 Jul 2018, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> I've been an idiot and left the power brick for my X220 at home. I
>
>I guess X260 doesn't make a difference, I could bring one, but I am only
>arriving after DebCamp on Sat night ...

Thanks for offering, but diesn't help me. From the X240 onwards they
switched from the large round grey barrel jack to a smaller square-ish
connecter.

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 09:52:22AM -0300, Helen Koike Fornazier wrote:
>I can bring one with me, but I'll arrive only on 27th

ACK. As Vivek is coming from Cambridge, I'll ask him to bring mine
with him at that point. :-) I'm currently down to ~5h of power left on
my extended battery, and hoping to survive a day or so.

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 02:59:53PM +0200, Julian Andres Klode wrote:

>I can bring the adapter from my X230 on Tuesday morning, you could
>borrow that one; if it's not too late. I'll probably bring it regardless
>of whether you need it, as someone probably will need one anyway.

Awesome, thanks! I'll owe you one!

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer