Need a Taiwanese "emergency contact and emergency coordinator"

I am intending to go for a (solo) hike in the Taroko gorge, on Tuesday
the 7th of August.  The park permit application process requires me to
have Taiwanese emergency contact and emergency coordinator.  I don't
expect to get into any difficulties.  I am fit and well.  I'm
intending the Zhuilu Old Road.

Is anyone who is reading this willing to do this for me ?

If so, please email me the following information which I need for the
application form:

 Name
 Mobile phone number
 Email
 ID/Passport number
 Date of birth

I expect I will send you a text message when I set off, and another
when I am safely returned.

I need this quick confirmation because I need to apply for the park
permit before they all sell out.  So if I don't get a reply very soon
I will try to ask my hotel in Hualien to do this.

Ian.