Re: Hotel recommendation near by venue

Thanks for sharing the link, Steve and ChangZhuo Chen.

What will be the distance from this hotel? Hope its near to campus.

Thank you.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 2:31 PM, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 02:00:37PM +0530, Mehul Patel wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>

>Hope you all are doing well.
>
>Can you pleae recommend hotels near by venue or campus ?
>
>I'm sure some of you may book the hotel who are not staying in campus .
>
>Please share the link of hotel or any other recommendations if you have .

Hi Mehul,

There are quite a few of us staying at

  http://chuhu.landishotelsresorts.com/

nearby.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could