Re: Reminder: Call for keys for keysigning party (KSP) in DebConf18, Hsinchu, Taiwan

> Hi,
>
> I am sending this mail as a final reminder for participation:
>
> As part of the Debian Conference (DebConf18) that will be held in
> Hsinchu, Taiwan, there will be OpenPGP (pgp/gpg) keysignings. If you
> intend to participate in the DebConf18 keysignings, please send your
> ascii armored public key as explained at [0] no later than 23:59
> UTC/GMT/Zulu on Sunday 22 July 2018. I'll start processing keys after
> a day or two.

Thanks for organizing KSP!

But I'm a bit confused. According to the wiki page (
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Keysigning ) and the debconf18
registration form, I thought I didn't have to send my keys  when my
key fingerprints are set in the conference registration "My PGP key
fingerprints for keysigning" field.