Re: DebConf18 Arrival Information

I am a first-time DebConf'er. Thanks for the detailed transit
information, this is very helpful. In this PDF

>   https://deb.li/dc18travel

I see

	"The Front Desk is located at the ground floor (1F) of MIRC
	building. It will be open beginning Saturday July 21st, and
	then every day from 10:00 to 13:00 and 14:30 to 18:00."

I will be getting there late evening Sunday (22 July) so assume I can
go straight to dormitory #12 to be assigned a room for the night (yes,
already reserved and paid for on the registration site).

--
Clayton