Re: Electronic shops around Hsinchu

There are electric shops downhill from the campus along Kuangfu Rd, just nearby Coolpc.

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 10:48 AM, Thomas Kuiper <thomas.kuiper@gandi.net> wrote:

On 2018-07-18 11:34, Hector Oron wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   It looks like Taiwan is one of the major electronic device
> providers, I have been told about [Guang Hua Digital Plaza] in Taipei,
> but does someone know nearby electronic stores in Hsinchu?
>
> [Guang Hua Digital Plaza](http://www.gh3c.com.tw/)
>
> Best regards,
I found Taiwan quite disappointing for electronic shopping. Used to be much better.
I like this store for some custom motherboards & gaming keyboards:
http://www.coolpc.com.tw/
Easy to navigate through http://www.coolpc.com.tw/m/ to see some costs.
Hsinchu is small and doesn't have much. There's a "Nova" 3C store thats like Guanghu in Taipei but smaller.
CoolPC has an outlet there too: http://www.coolpc.com.tw/image/coolpc-hsinchu.gif
Its a 20 mins walk (+ one sweaty Tshirt) from  NCTU