Re: DebConf18: Call for keys for keysigning in Hsinchu, Taiwan

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 7:18 AM, Alex Muntada <alexm@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
>> - If user don't configure a working MTA, it's hard to send out the
>> email. Especially for new contributor.
>>   [...]
>>   So what I recommend is using msmtp, which already works well with
>> caff [4][5]. In this way, the gmail credential can be saved as
>> encrypted file by GPG, and got decrypted on-the-fly when you send
>> email [6].
>
> You can use caff without any MTA too (see my ~/.caffrc attached).

Thanks for your tips!

I think you're using libnet-smtps-perl, which better to be mentioned
as dependency.

And how about creating a new wiki entry like: https://wiki.debian.org/caff/smtps
Just like the one I created https://wiki.debian.org/caff/msmtp

Cheers,