Re: Registration is now open for DebConf18, in Hsinchu, Taiwan

SZ Lin (林上智) writes ("Re: Registration is now open for DebConf18, in Hsinchu, Taiwan"):
> Sorry to be replying so late.
>
> This request is still in discussion, we will update you soon.

Hi.  Any progress ?

For the avoidance of any doubt: I think the published accomodation
rates for the DC accomodation include an element of
subsidy/sponsorship.

As I am asking for an individual room, I do not expect Debconf or our
sponsors to subsidise my room in this way.  I am quite happy to pay
the appropriate share of the actual underlying venue room cost.

I would still like to avoid having to book a hotel off-site.  But time
is pressing on.  If I want to make alternative arrangements I need to
do so soon.

Thanks,
Ian.