Re: Is someone returning from Hamburg Mini-DC to Köln or Düsseldorf by car on Monday 21st?

On 16/05/18 07:01, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> On Tue, 15 May 2018, jathan wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> Does someone will return from Hamburg to Köln or Düsseldorf by car on
>> Monday 21st after Hamburg MiniDebConf? I want to know if I could return
>> with someone in his car to stay until the end of MiniDebConf. I am going
>> to Aachen and from any of these cities I could take a bus or a train.
> I will return either to Moenchengladbach on sunday evening or monday, thats not exactly
> clear. But in any case I can take you with me.
>
> Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for your response and for your willingness to take me with
you back to Nordrhein-Westfalen. See you at Hamburg Mini-DC this week!

Best regards
Jathan

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: