Re: Get your free Yubikey sponsored by Infomaniak (available for free for any DD and DM)

at bottom :-

On 15/04/2018, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
> Forgot "Yubikey" in the subject line ... :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas Goirand (zigo)

Dear Thomas,

Could there also be a possibility of buying one or two yubikeys at
Debconf 2018 in case one is not a DD/DM ? The money could go to
Infomaniak or partly Debconf and partly Infomaniak if it's feasible.

If it's appropriately priced and just has a Debian Logo than even if
some remain/are left over  could be sold in next year's Debconf as
well. I would leave both the appropriateness part as well as
merchandising to the Debian marketing team, maybe something can be
worked out.

It may be a good idea to have a gpg basics, yubikey usage and then gpg
keysigning
so people don't mistakes .

--
          Regards,