Re: Register for Industry DayTrip A now

The industries* we are to visit, listed there on
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/DayTrip/A , only accept groups,
not individuals. There are many groups other than DebConf that will be
vying for 8/1. I need to show them hard proof I will really use the time
slots I have reserved with them. Else they will give them to other
groups, and one can only join one of the other
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/DayTrip s.

*The Hsinchu Science Park (HSP) is now one of the world's most
significant centers for semiconductor manufacturing, industrial and
computer technology development.