Fwd: crazy idea for debconf - LARP or/and wearing T-shirts from somewhere else.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 00:52:04 +0530
Subject: crazy idea for debconf - LARP or/and wearing T-shirts from
somewhere else.
To: debconf-team <debconf-team@lists.debconf.org>

Hi all,

While it's early days yet, I had been mulling on an idea, maybe it's
good or not, maybe we can do it this year or next. What do people
think of having a LARP in Debconf ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_action_role-playing_game . Maybe
it's a good idea, maybe it's a bad idea,  what do people think ?

Also I have been thinking that quite a few people have been around few
countries so it's possible that they may have got a
dress/attire/t-shirt from those countries. We could have a game sorta
trying to figure out where the dress belongs to. It could also help as
a conversation starter.  You could either dress in a traditional dress
of your land or from some faraway place.

I know the Debian Open Day is fully taken, maybe on the last day we
could try one of those ideas ?

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल