Re: Call for Papers -- Mini-Debconf Hamburg 16.-20. May 2018

Hello, Im Christabel Acquaye, a third year computer engineering student of Kwame Nkrumah University of Ghana. I happen to very interested in learning about this new distribution of linux.. I have used the Linux mint and Ubuntu distributions and would very much like to be part of the debian community. As such i want to inquire what requirements would allow me be a part of this year's conference. Though my qualifications may not meet the standard most participants have for this enquiry i will very much be grateful if you consider this request.