Re: MiniDebConf Curitiba 2018: registration open, call for speakers, call for sprints

Quoting Antonio Terceiro (2017-12-19 12:40:39)
> ## About MiniDebConf Curitiba 2018
>
> MiniDebConf is the annual meeting of the Brazilian Debian community. The 2018 edition
> will happen at the main Campus of The Federal Technological University of Technology
> of Paraná (UTFPR Curitiba), between April 11th and 14th, 2018. On the 11th and 12th
> there will be a MiniDebCamp, and on the 13th and 14th there will be the MiniDebConf
> proper.
>
> More info at:
> https://minidebconf.curitiba.br/en/
>
> (note: most of the website is translated already, but we are still working
> on it; if you don't find any info you are looking for, please get in touch!)

Great!  Thanks for all the work you are doing on this!

> ## Registration open
>
> Registration for attendance is open. For details:
>
> https://minidebconf.curitiba.br/en/registration/

NB! After filling in the form (in english) the final page links to
http://minidebconf.curitiba.br/en - which is a 404 error page :-(

Deems that link should instead be https://minidebconf.curitiba.br/en/
(i.e. https).

> ## Call for speakers
>
> We are receiving activity proposals until January 31st, 2018. If you would like to
> come and speak, see the call for proposals pages for more information:
>
> https://minidebconf.curitiba.br/en/call-for-proposals/

Above link is a 404 error page.

> ## Call for sprints
>
> We are also open to sprints proposals, which we can help organize for those
> sprints where none of the participants lives in Brazil. Things like place
> to do the sprint, hotels for accommodation and places to eat can all be
> arranged by us and will be obviously highly tied with the MiniDebConf, so you
> will definitely meet new people from the local Debian community.
>
> Contact samueloph@gmail.com and terceiro@debian.org if you want help with
> organizing a sprint during the MiniDebconf.

I have no sprint to organize, but I intent to extend my visit to Brazil
several weeks, to meet and collaborate with Debian and Debian-related
communities, on the topic of packaging and (for derivatives) ways to
stay close to Debian a.k.a. being a Debian Blend.

I would very much appreciate help getting in touch with such communities
- preferably early so that we and I can plan ahead my journey in Brazil.

 - Jonas