[Debconf-discuss] conference dinner purchase tomorrow morning?

I have a family member joining me here at DebConf.  We decided to just buy
lunches for him because he's been going out to restaurants in Montreal for
dinner.

However, I just realized that
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Conf-dinner indicates that a regular
busary dinner should be bought to attend the conference dinner.

I'm really hoping that it's not too late to buy that tomorrow morning.  I
didn't realize that would be the method to go to the official conference
reception.

I'll drop by reg desk and ask the same tomorrow, but I was not on-site today
so can't do so now, so email answer to the list would be appreciated in the
meantime.

Thanks!
--
Bradley M. Kuhn