Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bike and Kayak Day Trip

On 2017-08-08 12:13, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:

Before departing tomorrow morning we'll talk about what people want to
do and we'll refine the plan for the day based on that.

Any idea what time you would be departing? Staying in RVC means I should know when to wake up so I can get breakfast before the group departs. Thank you for organizing this trip, I am looking forward to it.

Bobby

--
Bobby de Vos
bobby_devos@sil.org