Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cycling on the weekend of Aug 5?

Hi,

I might join too. I would need to rent a road bike.
I'm arriving on saturday so won't be available that day.

Btw, it's too bad that Parc Jean Drapeau is closed to cycling during
DebConf. That would have been fun.
http://www.parcjeandrapeau.com/en/circuit-gilles-villeneuve-montreal/

Lucas