Re: [Debconf-discuss] have nerve damage in the brain will be unable to attend Debconf 2017

at bottom :-

On 19/06/2017, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh@asheesh.org> wrote:
> I wish you a speedy recovery and a tolerable time until then. Best wishes
> from San Francisco.

Dear all,

Thank you for the kind words. I did push a small update yesterday
https://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/seizures-vigo-and-bi-pedal-motion/
which gives bit more info. about what happened and how things are now.

It's only now (the way the mind works) I realized that I had forgotten
to add/tag #debian in this post as well as the earlier post . I do
hope the two posts get circulated widely and helps somebody .

Till later.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल