Re: [Debconf-discuss] have nerve damage in the brain will be unable to attend Debconf 2017

at bottom :-

On 08/06/2017, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> Had spams 2 weeks back, was hospitalized for 2 weeks, doctors have
> told me 6 weeks more for full recovery hence regretfully I have to
> take back my bursary application. I do hope to follow up on what
> happens in Debconf 2017  once I'm fully recovered by videos. Apologies
> for any mistakes but guess still picking up pieces one by one. I do
> intend to apply for Taiwan 2018 Debconf once I'm fully recovered. Hope
> there is successfull Debconf 2017.
>

> Till later.
>
> --
>           Regards,
>           Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
>   My quotes in this email licensed under CC 3.0
> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
> http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
> EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A  2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8

Dear Friends,

Thank you all for the concern showed to me. They mean/meant a lot.

Spasms are these https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spasm

How closely it was would be clear from the fact that one hospital
flatly refused my case and the other where I was treated ran a budget
that would have been equal to the budget that I would have spent
travelling, eating if selected for bursary for Debconf Montreal 2017.
The extent of the damage would be clear that my first e-mail I shared
took me 45 minutes to write as I'm reduced to seeing and pecking on
the keyboard. This is from a person who got 40 wpm and knows/knew
touch typing.

I would have to say I was very lucky as I got a good doctor and good
team of physiotherapists to work with. I did witness lot of horrors
and lot of invasive painful procedures done on people around me.

I probably was needled for more than 50 times on both arms and as
shared still not out of the woods yet. Hopefully things will work out
in another 4-5 weeks and would be back boring people with my long
e-mails and bug-reports.

I have no 'location awareness' meaning I tend to spill things or drop
things around me. I am/would be incapable of standing in line, taking
food without spilling, come back to my seat , all the things which we
consider automatic or 'normal'

The heaviest toll though has been on my mother as in her age (around
68) she had to run around and manage everything even though she had
joint pains and still contend with an angry and frustrated child.

Sorry for my longish mail (than before) and hope everybody has a
terrific time in Debconf 2017, best wishes.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल