[Debconf-discuss] trouble uploading PDFs for Canada visa?

Hello,

I am trying to upload the required documents in the Canadian visa
process, but their application won't accept any PDF file saying it is
"not a valid PDF file". I double-checked every file and they _are_ valid
PDFs, I even tried creating a very simple PDF from LibreOffice, but
that was also rejected. So, something in their system is broken.

Then, I tried the upload using Chromium instead of Firefox, and it
worked. I'm not sure what exactly is broken, must be something
javascript-related.

So, there you have it: if you also have issues with invalid PDF files on
Firefox and you are sure the PDFs are not invalid, you can try using
Chromium to do the uploads.