Re: [Debconf-discuss] GPG Keysigning "BoF"

Chris Boot dijo [Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 11:57:18AM -0400]:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm pondering scheduling a "BoF" for doing some key signing, as it's
> sometimes hard to randomly approach people and ask for signatures—at
> least I find it difficult.
>
> Please let me know if you might find it useful to have a more formal
> time slot somewhere tomorrow and/or Saturday in order to do this.

Hi,

I can only *suggest* this KSP session should put a limit to the number
of participants - We stopped using the long-queue method for KSPs
because there is no real meaning to signatures if there is no
meaningful interaction - Just checking out a long list of passports
does not mean you know people.

So, I'd say (as an opinionated person, not as keyring-maint), do it,
but make sure to chat a bit. Don't just focus on getting many
signatures.