Re: [Debconf-discuss] conference dinner purchase tomorrow morning?

On 08/09/2017 05:39 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 05:21:18PM -0400, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:
I have a family member joining me here at DebConf.  We decided to just buy
lunches for him because he's been going out to restaurants in Montreal for
dinner.

However, I just realized that
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Conf-dinner indicates that a regular
busary dinner should be bought to attend the conference dinner.

I'm really hoping that it's not too late to buy that tomorrow morning.
JFTR I'm in the exact same situation: I'd like to also bring along (and
pay for) a family member to the dinner tomorrow.

Cheers.
Oops, me too. I also need to pay for conference dinner. But only because I forgot about it when registering. :-&
Avi