[Debconf-discuss] informal music lovers meeting

Hi,

I love and collect music and would like to meet fellow music lovers.  At such a
meeting we might be able to fill up gaps in each others collections.

I have quite some classical hindu music from India (Rag), traditional folk from
Cape Verde / Cabo Verde, grindcore punk from 80ies UK, Hip Hop/Rap from The
Netherlands, college rock from 80ies Yugoslavia, Jazz, Johann Sebastian Bach,

Contact me if you're interested: email and/or IRC and/or IRL.

Bye,

Joost - http://mdcc.cx/djjoostvb/