Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bike and Kayak Day Trip

Am Dienstag, den 08.08.2017, 15:23 -0400 schrieb Bobby de Vos:
> On 2017-08-08 12:13, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> > Before departing tomorrow morning we'll talk about what people want
> > to do and we'll refine the plan for the day based on that.
>
> Any idea what time you would be departing? Staying in RVC means I

"A packed lunch will be provided by DebConf. Please pick it up at the
cafeteria at 9:30 AM.

We'll then gather in the P2 parking lot of the College, near the Rue
Nicolet entrance, at 10:00 AM to form up in groups and depart."

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/DayTrip

Regards

	Noël