Re: [Debconf-discuss] Salsa Line LA (on 1) style workshop and Dance Night

On 02/08/17 21:13, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 09:55:07PM -0400, znoteer@mailbox.org wrote:
>>
>> I already have something on the evening of the 5th.  Friday the 4th or Sunday the  6th would be better for me.  Also, if possible, I'd prefer that it was earlier and ended around 9:00 pm.  I know that might not work with the conference schedule, so I'll go with whatever, but I'll probably be pretty tired at 9:00 pm :)
>>
>> No other interested people yet?
>
> I'd be interested (but I'm not a bloody beginner - so only simple steps
> would be a bit boring).  I'd prefer 9:00 PM local time start.
>
> Kind regards
>
>        Andreas.

Thanks for your reply Znooter and Andreas. Based on your E-Mails, the
Salsa Workshop will be on Sunday August 6th at 9:00 pm with some basic
and intermediate couple steps. Please invite some girl to practice the
couple steps with some spins and hand figures ;) I will anounce the
event. See you there!

Jathan

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: