Re: [Debconf-discuss] Lenovo ThinkPad T430 battery in Montreal

On 29/07/17 20:39, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 16:40:34 -0500
> jathan <jathanblackred@openmailbox.org> wrote:
>> Hi. Does anyone of Montreal could tell me about a good and cheap place
>> to buy a new battery for a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 please?
>
>  How about using Amazon.ca? (If someone in local people can use Amazon Prime)

Thanks for suggesting that option Hideki. I do not have Amazon account
and I want to buy the battery in a local store. Regards and see you in
the next days!

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: