Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cured (raw) meat for cheese and wine party through Canada customs?

Quoting lhark (lhark@ntymail.com):
> I can confirm than numerous french people have had their precious
> saucisson (which closely resemble salami) confiscated on arrival at the
> airport.
>
> I wouldn't recommend trying to smuggle them in.

I wouldn't either. Though, well, there are gazillion of french
young workers living in MTL and therefore gazillion of french parents
visiting them and bringing along gazillion of things that are
completely forbidden.

Which often makes gazillion of french young workers very happy to have
their camembert....as well as hundreds of parents disappointed to have
their camembert confiscated at customs.....

Your call...;-)

We had some very good foie gras with JB for New Years's Eve 2016...:-)