Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cycling on the weekend of Aug 5?

Hi Christian,

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 07:10:47AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Jean-Baptiste Perrier (jean.baptiste.perrier@googlemail.com):
> > For 100km I would suggest going around the Chambly Lake
> > https://www.strava.com/activities/435890583
> > Plenty of bicycles going around the lake.
>
> I knew this guy would be answering Eric's mail, I don't know why...:-)
>
> Listen to JB's advice when it comes at cycling in MTL area.....

I confirm I'd trust all members of the Perrier family.  By chance my
wife was asking me at breakfast whether I also will meet the father of
"this guy" but I said "unfortunately not".  Hope to see you at some
other event

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de