[Debconf-discuss] indoor temperature in the venue?

Hi,

One of the cultural differences between North America and Europe is that
in Europe, people tend to be OK (in the summer) with indoor temperatures
in the 22-25°C (71.6 - 77°F), while in North American, it's not uncommon
for conferences to happen in rooms in the 18-20°C range (64.4°F-68°F).

This can be a problem when europeans assume that sandals/shorts/t-shirts
will be adequate clothing for the whole week.

What kind of temperatures can we expect indoors? Should we expect
cape-townish temperatures? :-)

Lucas