Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Reminder - Visa application

Brandon Nolet dijo [Fri, Jul 07, 2017 at 11:10:44AM -0400]:
> I live in Montreal, is it possible to exclude me from these types of emails?
>
> Not the discuss in general, but just the ones that are geared towards
> foreigners.

debconf-announce is just a mailing list; we strongly recommend DebConf
attendees to subscribe (and follow!) this list's announcements.

There is no fine-grained way to say whether each mail will be
interesting to you personally, but most mails to this list will
include important information.

Please bear with some unneeded mails for your particular demographics!