Re: [Debconf-discuss] McGill RVC and bicycle

Your route Ian uses the rue Rachel bike path, which would be my first route on the top of my head. It's a bike path physically separate from the road most of the way.
I'll look into it and bike there to check if it is safe all the way.

--
Jean-Baptiste PERRIER

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:17 AM, Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
shirish शिरीष writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] McGill RVC and bicycle"):
> Here are the lat long of both places as shared by osm -
>
> 45.55045, -73.55358 - Collège de Maisonneuve, 3800, Rue Sherbrooke
> Est, Hochelaga, Montreal, Montreal (06), Quebec, H1X 2A2, Canada
>
> 45.50550,-73.57397 - Royal Victoria College, Royal Victoria College,
> 3425, Rue University, Quartier des Spectacles, Downtown, Ville-Marie,
> Montreal, Montreal (06), Quebec, H3A 2A8, Canada

https://cyclestreets.net/journey/57109996/#balanced

No idea if that's any good but it looks plausible to me.

Ian.