Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Proposing speakers for DebConf17

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz writes ("[Debconf-announce] Proposing speakers for DebConf17"):
> As you may already know, next DebConf will be held at Collège de
> Maisonneuve in Montreal from August 6 to August 12, 2017. We are already
> thinking about the conference schedule, and the content team is open to
> suggestions for invited speakers.

I have only just spotted that these dates are basically the same dates
as the World Science Fiction Convention in Helsinki (the Worldcon is
9th-13th August).  I don't want to miss the Worldcon so I guess I will
may attend the first few days of Debconf, depending.  *sigh*

Ian.