[Debconf-discuss] Some news about canada

Hi all,

I understand it is very early days but still, was online and saw a
couple of news articles which seemed to be interesting.

Although, have to admit I don't know how useful (or not) would it be
for those attending the conference in 2k17.

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/news/2016/11/04/canada-cheap-flights/

 - I dunno how to view this, as being favourited by LP means more
people should be going/coming to Canada but this probably means prices
for everything for a tourist should be a bit more on the higher side
next year.

https://youtu.be/UntbdPd8uu0

Look forward to people's views on the above.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल