Been a month and haven't received anything concerning reimbursement and time is due to pay back loan taken.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
For those of you that were approved for a travel bursary by the
bursaries team (including diversity) or for GSoC, please follow the
following instructions to get reimbursed. Note that this requires action
>From you during debconf (or possibly indefinitely delaying your
- [ ] fill out the corresponding on-line form
- FFIS  for those in the SEPA area (Europe, more or less)
- SPI  for everyone else
- [ ] scan or photograph of relevant documents (must be easily readable) 
- [ ] email reimbursement form and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org 
- [ ] bring original documents to the frontdesk during reimbursement office hours
- Tuesday July 5, 12:00 to 14:00
- Thursday July 7, 12:00 to 14:00
* Required Documents
The following documents are required in electronic and paper form
- [ ] filled in reimbursement form for FFIS  or SPI 
- Please make sure any total amounts on the form are within the amount
approved by the bursaries team.
- [ ] airplane ticket
- [ ] proof of payment for airplane ticket
- [ ] boarding passes
Make sure you save a PDF copy
evince 3.20 works fine to fill this in.
 printing (small amounts!) and scanning will be available at the
front desk in Menzies 11b starting Monday.
 You can use PGP/MIME to encrypt your mail to the key
pub rsa4096 2016-07-01 [SC] [expires: 2017-07-01]
uid [ultimate] DebConf Accounting Team <email@example.com>
uid [ultimate] Nigel Kukard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
uid [ultimate] David Bremner <email@example.com>
sub rsa4096 2016-07-01 [E] [expires: 2017-07-01]
This key is available (at least) from keys.gnupg.net
It is signed by Nigel Kukard and Gunnar Wolf.
Debconf-announce mailing list