[Debconf-discuss] Cape Town, Eastern Food Bazaar and Open Access

Hi all,

Are there any debconf-stragglers who are still residing in Cape Town.
If yes, there is a smallish favor I have to ask of you. If any of you
in the next few days, were to go near/around Longmarket Street there
is a place called Eastern Food Bazaar

http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4218894207
https://www.google.com/maps/@-33.9246356,18.422202,21z

If you can, could you please take a snap of the hoarding of the
Eastern Food Bazaar. It is a confluence place as you have Indian,
Lebanese, Halal and couple of other cuisines which make it a cool
joint. Apart from that, they have heavy portions, I was not able to
finish even one of them.

Then, if you are in the vicinity of the Bazaar, the restaurant, just
couple of steps going towards the observatory there is a
grate/manhole/inspection cover by the name of 'Open Access' with logo
of Open Access. I also did see that there is a van with the same name
and access which I'm sharing as well but it didn't come out well :(

This bit is a bit more important as we in India want to have something
similar and has been talked to death in India but no movement has
happened on the ground.

If it's not possible, even if somebody could get me the correct URL
for the open access utility network provider.  I could ask the Open
Access people themselves and they could send me a pictures/photographs
of the same and maybe answer couple of questions as well.

At the very least, it would be an interesting topic to explore
alongside Debconf16 .

Many thanks for the Debconf team for making it a memorable event.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल