[Debconf-discuss] List of new owners of C.H.I.P. computers

Hello world!

So, here is the list of 28 people that are at DebConf and expressed
interest in taking a computer one of my machines:

Alexandre Viau
Anibal Monsalve Salazar
Antonio Terceiro
Apollon Oikonomopoulos
Bernelle Verster
Chris Lamb
Coenraad Loubser
David D
Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
Guido Trotter
Gunnar Wolf
Jerome Charaoui
Jonathan McDowell
Lucas Kanashiro
Lucas Nussbaum
Margarita Manterola
Martin F. Krafft
Matthieu Caneill
Nicolas Braud-Santoni
Ole Streicher
Otto Kekäläinen
Paul Gevers
Salvatore Bonaccorso
Sicelo Mhongo
Simon Kainz
Thomas Goirand
Tollef Fog Heen
Valessio Brito

Of course, if you are at DebConf, requested one and didn't get it,
please ask for it again! It was surely my mistake.

As you see, I still have 22 units left — Don't worry, I will find a
good use of them all no matter what happens!  Now, several people have
shied away from asking for one because they thought they didn't
deserve (or that others deserved it more). Come to me; if you are at
DebConf, you do deserve it!

Finally, and just for clarification: I am in no way affiliated with
the producers of the C.H.I.P. (the Next Thing Co.), and this is not an
official DebConf giveaway. We tried to have them sponsor the
conference, but were too late in approaching; I am personally very
grateful that they managed to send us this gift — But take it as it
is, as a gift to Debian-interested people.

All C.H.I.P.s come with Debian installed, and should be ready to start
playing with!

Again, thanks to Richard, our contact at the Next Thing Co., for the
nice and generous gift :-)