[Debconf-discuss] BoF: Future development of Wine (the Windows API) in Debian (and Ubuntu)

Hi all,

just got a new BoF scheduled:

  Future development of Wine (the Windows API) in Debian (and Ubuntu)
  Friday 5:15pm - 6:00pm
  Menzies 11

Let's collect ideas and implementation methods for the future
development of the Wine packaging (src:wine and src:wine-development) in
Debian.
Ubuntu is planning to use our packages. Which feature requests do they
have and are they in line with Debian's plans? How can we help to keep
the delta minimal without screwing up the Debian packaging?
We will have a special look at current existing issues.

gobby.debian.org/debconf16/bof/wine
(could anyone tell me a working URI in gobby for that?

Greets
jre