Re: [Debconf-discuss] Android wizard around?

I'm one of the guys from the android tools team, and while I'm not familiar with orbot I can try to take a look.

I'm staying at fuller, and will be at dinner and the cheese and wine party later.

There's also one more member from our team who's supposed to arrive today, Kai-Chung Yan.

The talk is on Thursday, in Menzies 12 at 11:10, titled Android SDK Tools in Debian

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016, 17:26 Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 4:41 PM, martin f krafft wrote:

> Is there anyone here knowledgeable in Android and willing to have
> a look?

Probably the Android SDK Debian packaging team can help. They have a
talk during DebConf, not sure what day or what they look like though
:)

--
bye,
pabs