Re: [Debconf-discuss] Games evening

Solveig dijo [Sun, Jul 03, 2016 at 03:54:00PM +0000]:
> Hey!
>
> Did people bring games? I heard people wanted to play Wereworlf, and
> there is Mao of course, but last year there were many more games, and I
> would be up for some tabletop game, or Hanabi, if anyone did bring any.
>
> Please let me know :)

Hi!

I brought my copy of Release! The Game¹, complete with several
interesting expansions. I have only played it once, and frankly, I
need the hand-holding of a person who understands game rules in
English to follow it... Still, we have such a person among us ;-)
Hydroxide helped me play my home-printed Beta version, and was quite
playable.

So, tomorrow I'll get it to the pub at games time!

--
¹ http://inedo.com/release