Re: [Debconf-discuss] How does the KSP pseudo-keyring look for *you*?

Quoting Gunnar Wolf (2016-07-02 10:26:00)
> Yesterday I spent some time having fun (read, mostly cursing at my
> programming skills, but achieving nice things in the end).
>
> So, I formed the people signed up for the DC16 keyring, and layed out
> how the keyring looks for each of them _today_— Who is connected to
> whom. It was fun to make, and it might be fun for you to use! It shows
> who have you really exchanged signatures with, so it can even be
> useful.
>
> So, enjoy!
>
>     https://people.debian.org/~gwolf/dc16_ksp/

Nice.

Source code?

I notice at least Anibal is listed twice. A possible improvement might
be to list _persons_ rather than keys - i.e. merge based on email
addresses, and perhaps consult mia-query¹ or the public FOAF page² (and
until that come online instead scrabe from top of QA page³) for even
more identifiers to merge.

 - Jonas

¹ ssh qa.debian.org /srv/qa.debian.org/mia/mia-query js@debian.org

² curl -L -H 'Accept: text/turtle' http://webid.debian.net/maintainers/dr@jones.dk