Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Meals/Catering (was: DebCamp Announcements 2016-06-27)

Hi Steven (2016.07.01_12:45:00_+0200)
> So I think today is the last day that food will be provided at the UCT
> Club.  It seems there is a tip-jar for the kitchen staff, located at the
> far end of the bar...

They have also told me that whether they are open on Sunday or not is
entirely based on how much business they do on Saturday. So, please keep
the beer taps flowing. It's for the good of DebConf.

Pollito say beer make him happy. Drink more beer.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/