[Debconf-discuss] Trip to Addo after Debconf

I am starting to formulate a plan to rent a car and drive to https://www.sanparks.org/parks/addo/ after Debconf16 ends with the goal of returning back to Cape Town on the 15th for my flight home. If anyone else is making similar plans - we could cooperate and see the sights together! Like if you are going somewhere to the coast, but not as far as me, I could drop you off along the way, for example.