Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian Open Weekend: 2 - 3 July 2016, Cape Town

Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> writes:

> Please add your thoughts, ideas, suggestions to the wiki page, or on
> this thread, regardless of if you plan to attend or not.

If you'd like me to reprise the 'Understanding Debian' talk I've given
before at Debconf open days in various forms, let me know.  Wouldn't be
hard for me to pull a fresh copy together, but I'm not excited about
doing the work unless it's actually wanted.

Another thought might be some sort of panel discussion with some of us
crazy-long-timer Debian folks answering questions?  Some of my favorite
Debconf memories are such Q&A sessions, like the one we had in Brazil
that Amaya and others reminded me of in the wake of Ian's passing.

Bdale