Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Call For Proposals for DebConf16 - Cape Town 2-9 July

hi for all members of debconf16
hope all of you doing well i really appreciate the struggles of your team and i really so happy from debconf15 team because its was so interested for me in Heidelberg Germany i hope if you are supported me for debconf16 because i really miss all of the members of debconf15 .
the attached file show my existence in debconf15.
We hope to see you all in Cape Town!
best regards
Naseer Ahmad Chardhiwal
Lecturer of Nangarhar University ,Afghanistan