[Debconf-discuss] Just to say thanks

Hi,

I am amazed how well Debian Stretch is working for me...

I have PCI based SSD ( nvme) and the whole debian 9 installed in less than 10 minutes, nvidia worked out of the box and I was booting and running from it ...
Boot takes couple of seconds if that much and system is stable and running like Jessie, which I have on the traditional spindles as a backup...

Just amazing work that every maintainer and developer puts in this bistro...

Thank you for great work ...

Best

--
Aleksandar Kacanski