Re: [Debconf-discuss] Like Werewolf or Blood Bound? Try The Resistance: Avalon tonight at 21:30

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 06:48:39AM -0700, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Let's play at 21:30, outside near the bistro.  My copy of the official game is
> at home but we have enough equipment to play it.

This is still the plan, but if by 21:30 the conference cleanup has removed too
many of the tables near the bistro for us to find enough space, we might be
inside instead. You'll find us if you look in the usual ground-level gaming
places. :)

Please help with the conference's cleanup effort before 21:30 so that you can
play without guilt!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org