Re: [Debconf-discuss] storm.debian.net: email me for an invite, a Titanpad alternative (or Google Docs alternative) for Debian work

Oops. Fixed link:

https://storm.debian.net/shared/P6S2CrF6cWHB1izkdZRR4YC6lqpVR4gf-JwScZI6wno

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh@asheesh.org> wrote:
You can now find a pad of invite links here:

https://storm.debian.net/grain/ydQcDpJZ7aBo2a6o9ZHRvB

Please cross off an invite after you use it, or delete it from this pad!