Re: [Debconf-discuss] dinner bike trip (was: Day Trip Hike Option Information, Lunch Packs and Conf Dinner)

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 02:41:53PM +0200, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
> > > We won't be walking the road, but footpaths and the distance is more
> > > like 5.5km.
> >
> > (and yes, I think this is better for bikes too.)
>
> Is there still people interested on going by bike to the dinner?

I'll go by bike but did not decided when.  Seems on top of the hill
Heiligenberg are some interesting things to watch for.

I'm fine to meet people by chance on the way but I think we are to late
to do all this back and forth discussion when to start, whether to use
the Wiki or IRC for confirming, blabla. :-)  May be we go together
downhill all together.

See you

        Andreas.

--