[Debconf-discuss] Hiking announcement for Wednesday: Visit to Heidelberg

Hiking announcement
-------------------
We plan to visit Heidelberg, roughly:
* Walk along (a part of) the Philosophenweg.
* Descend into the old city and have a walk there.
* Ascend to the castle, maybe enter it.
* Visit to the Bergfriedhof, particularly the Friedrich Ebert Memorial
(https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergfriedhof_%28Heidelberg%29#/media/File:Reichspr%C3%A4sident_Friedrich_Ebert_Grabst%C3%A4tte.JPG)

What to know about
------------------
* We'll walk on foot, with the option to bridge distances using public
transport if we get tired.
* Meeting 10 o'clock in the morning at the reception.
* Suitable shoes and clothing.
* Don't forget to fetch your lunch package.
* Please give a shout here if you are interested to join. In case
interest is overwhelming, we'll open a wiki page.
* If the group should grow beyond 12 people, we'll split into two groups.

	Florian

--

PGP available: